Thursday, November 15, 2012

A few funnies

We decided to get out of the house today! (Luis gets home tomorrow! yay!) We went to Sams club and Schnucks... which was doubling coupons. I Was searching for Thanksgiving dinner because I don't like turkey and it is just going to be the four of us. I found it! For $1.99. I got the Lloyds bbq tub! It is normally $6.99 on sale for $3.99 and I had a $1 off coupon which they doubled! Yeah! So we will have bbq with all the normal thanksgiving sides! Funeral potatoes, green beans, rolls, jello, stuffing... and apple crisp for dessert. (Because I have gone off sweets... because I am an addict. No joke there! and I figured apple crisp is healthier than pie... not sure if it's true, but I like the sound of it!) A few funny things happened. The boys were riding in the front of one of the truck carts and when we got out to my car, Jackson was complaining about his bum. I looked and it was soaking wet! I was shocked that he would pee his pants! Then I realized it wasn't him! Jake had peed his pants and they were sitting on the same seat. Jackson kept saying "Jake peed on me!" and he was really freaked out by that! When we got home I wanted Jackson to try a golden tomato. They are like cherry tomatoes only golden :) And they are very sweet and delicious. They were selling packs for $1!!! Normally $4! So I bought some. I thought he might like them because they are sweet, but I think he was expecting something truly sweet! After finally convincing him to try it he rolled it around in his mouth for a while, having fun with a little ball sized food... then he bit into it and started bawling and spit it out! Poor kid... I guess he was expecting candy flavor and got tomato :) Jake loved them though, and can't get enough!

1 comment:

Josh and Steph said...

Oh my gosh! A peed on brother- how hilarious! Poor Jackson, and Jacob too!