Sunday, October 20, 2013

Childrens Primary Program

We had the childrens primary program at church and I was excited because every year so far Jax has been sick that day! It is weird. But he's healthy today so he got up and did a great job. He is usually so silly when he gets up there and would never say the part in practice! But he said it perfectly today! And he sang so loud I could hear every word! It was adorable. We did have a little scare though. Luis was playing piano for the program and I had a clear view of Jackson's teacher. I thought that he must have been seated behind the piano or something because I couldn't see him. I noticed that Jackson's teacher was mouthing at me "Where's Jackson?" So I mouthed back "He's not there?" Nope... he wasn't on the stage. Interesting... we had sent him out to the foyer with the other children to line up... great... I thought he must be having a great time running around the church if he wasn't on the stage. I immediately left and went to find him. I found him in the primary room... sitting very quietly in the center of the room... in the only chair. Arms folded... just waiting. Haha. He must have thought when we sent him out of the chapel that it was time for primary! It was so sweet. I told him everyone else was starting the program and we rushed back! His teacher and I got a big kick out of that. Luis was focused on the prelude music so he didn't notice Jax wasn't there. :) Anyway, it turned out fine and he did great!
 
Temperatures have been pretty cool. 60s during the day. The house was 65 when we woke up this morning and The boys play in their room on Sundays until breakfast. When I went to get them, they were running around with their shirts off tickling each other! I was freezing in sweatpants and a hoodie... how were they not freezing?
 
Both boys are loving their new winter clothes... Jake loves this new sweater!
 
My new haircut! I got pretty much the same cut as usual but we added bangs! I am loving it!


 
Cute boys before church!


2 comments:

Kaylee said...

I really like the bangs!! Jackson is sooo funny! I love him!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bangs, Cara!! That's funny they were tickling each other! CUTE boys!! Glad the primary program went well!!