Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cute boys

Here are some pictures of my cuties! We went to a pirate birthday party for one of Jackson's friends last week. It was so fun. This is my best attempt at a DIY pirate outfit! Jake really wanted one too... but the best I could do for him was the cut off pants and bandana! Homemade hooks too!
 



Our neighbor gave us a pumpkin and Jake brought one home from nursery, so the boys really wanted to paint them. They had fun... we put the pumpkins on our porch and the paint even lasted through the rain last night!



Jax really likes to sing. In primary, he belts it out when he knows the words. I heard him signing the other day and got the camera. This is the "Pizza Angel" song from veggie tales. When he sings I love to see the temple... at one point it sounds like he says "Where we can sin together"... I thought that was pretty funny. 
I was just on the phone with tech support working on a computer problem... and I had Jake watching Blue's Clues. He had been really cuddly before that... which is unusual for him lately. I should have guessed he was tired. I have been working all week from 6am-12pm and he has been playing at a friends house during that time. I guess they exhausted him! This is how I found him when I got off the phone. Face in the pillows, all covered up... sound asleep! So cute!


2 comments:

Kaylee said...

I love Jackson's singing!! I find Malaya asleep all the time too!

Anonymous said...

LOVE those pirate costumes!! Great job! And the hooks are perfect! :) I love it when I find Jonas singing primary songs! He does it all the time! Jax is a good singer!