Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Daddy Appreciation night!

For FHE last night the boys and I wanted to make daddy feel really special. We got a cake and made a card with why we love him. I asked each boy "Why do you love daddy?" Jax was sweet and said because he gives hugs and kisses, plays soccer, plays games. Jake just said angry birds. No explanation even with prompting.... just angry birds. I love him for a lot of reasons. He is motivated, a good provider, generous and humble, faithful, a comedian... and much more. We even wanted to give him a back massage... that is where the boys beat their fists on his back... :) but it didn't end up happening. Anyway, I know Dad's get Father's day as their special day... but I didn't want to wait until June.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaww! That's really sweet! :)