Thursday, November 7, 2013

Jackson is 6!!!

Happy Birthday to my big boy! Can't believe he is six! We had a lot of fun yesterday. We started the day off by having Jackson wake up to a room full of balloons. I should have had him wake up a little earlier so he had more time to play. I ended up driving him to school cuz he missed the bus.
 
 
 
Birthday breakfast = donuts! I tried to make it look like a 6. :)

 
And a new angry birds cup!
 
 
He got a sad face at school but I still let his friend come over and play like we had planned. They had fun with the balloons. Luis brought home pizza- Jackson's bday dinner request. The hat he is wearing is what he got at school. Oh, speaking of school. I was so upset because I brought cupcakes to school around midday for Jackson's class... and when I got there they told me I couldn't go in because Jake was with me! I was so annoyed. I know there is a rule that younger siblings can't be there for class parties and field trips... but this isn't a party... this is me bringing in cupcakes for 10 minutes! So I had to leave the cupcakes in the office and go home. So, I didn't get to see Jax enjoy his cupcakes with gummy worms. And I didn't get a picture :( Now I know... I see the purpose for that rule... but it feels like a dumb rule right now!

 
Jackson picked out this bright blue frosting! We all had blue tongues when we were done!



 
We face timed with Grandma Weger so Jax could open her present. She got him tracks and a big pack of cars! Always a hit!
 
Liz and Alan sent an awesome angry birds game where you can build the towers and knock them down with real angry birds... well, not real birds, but you know what I mean, haha. We tried it out before bed! Jax likes it but he doesn't want to play the rules... he just wants to knock them down! That's probably how it will go til he is a little older :)
 
Luis and I also got him a track... and a cute Boeing hat.
 
We are of course, expecting the card from Grandma and Grandpop Gibson... late in her usual fashion :)
 
 
 

No comments: