Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jackson's New Shoes!

Since it is summer in McAllen now... for the most part... we got Jackson some new sandals! He wears size 9! I can't believe it! We picked them out at Walmart last night and he was very excited. He played with them when we got home and when he saw them this morning, he wanted to wear them today. Of course, it is cold today! But I let him wear them anyways, if he wore his socks. I know... not very fashionable, but for a 2 year old- Who Cares?

This was just a cute picture. These are Jackson's tired eyes... so cute!

Here are some recent pictures of Jacob.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUMMER???!!!! I'm totally jealous! We've had some days in the 50's, but nothing over 60 yet. SIGH! Love those sandals! Wow, Jake is getting so big! CUTE pictures! I love that first sleeping one of him:)