Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ouch!



Our camera's memory card officially died, so all the pictures I took of Jackson's beat up face are lost, so this picture is after a few days of healing. (Thankfully I downloaded all the other pics I had on the camera to my computer before it died!)

Jackson decided that he wants to be just like mommy and run on the treadmill! Ouch! I was on the treadmill and I was watching a movie at the same time. I jumped off for a second to turn up the volume and I turned around just in time to see Jackson jump on the moving treadmill... I should have turned it off, I know, I know. He fell face first and slammed against the wall at the end of the treadmill and started rolling. I jumped over and grabbed him, skinning my arm up in the process. Oh, it was such a sad sight! Horrible. He scraped up his nose and left eyebrow. It could have been much worse, so I am thankful that this is all that happened. Then later we went for a walk and he fell and split his lip. Just not a good day for poor Jax. I learned my lesson and I think he did too... he is kind of eyeing the treadmill though, and I can't figure out if he is weary of it now, or just brainstorming another way to get on without falling next time. The second scenario sounds more like Jackson :)

No comments: