Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Finally, some pictures!

Our camera batteries have been dead for a while, but now I finally have recharged them and we are ready to go! There were a couple of pictures I wanted to post....


Can you tell what Jackson's favorite movie is now? He wants to watch it every day... even if I try and show him other movies, he ALWAYS picks Cars. Not shown in the picture- Lightning McQueen underpants :)


Jackson likes to "play" video games with Daddy. Luis has a racing game that Jackson just loves to watch so Luis gives him the other controller that isn't connected and lets him "play". Jackson loves it.


Jackson is on an ice cream kick... but what kid isn't? Anytime we pass a Dairy Queen, there is an unmistakable "WOW" that comes from the backseat. He knows all about Dairy Queen.




Meet Jacob at 4 months! (tomorrow) Check out those eyes! Gorgeous!




And lastly, I wanted to show Dad what I got to match the pearls he sent! I have been looking for a dress for a while and then he sent pearls... which just made me look even harder for a great dress. I wanted something simple and classic! Thanks to Burlington, this is what I found with Silvia and Linda. It's hard to see because it's black, but there are some cute pleats around the neckline. Anyways, thanks Dad, I think they work great together!

Love you all, now that I have a working camera I will hopefully post more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love seeing these pictures! Brynnan was a Lightning McQueen lover too! He still is, just not as much as before. He has tons of McQueen underwear! Speaking of, how is potty training going? You need to do a post on that:) LOL Jacob is so cute!! He doesn't look a lot like Jackson though. Not sure who he looks more like, you or Luis. I LOVE that dress! And it looks so nice with the pearls! You look good!