Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jake is just too cute!

Here are some pictures of Jake... as you can see, he wasn't very happy the first time he tried his walker. Now he loves it and is such a pro!

Other news... Just got a wisdom tooth pulled. The recovery is a piece of cake compared to the unbearable pain I was experiencing the past few days. It was so bad I couldn't sleep! The would wake me up at night and I would lie there wanting someone to knock me out and put me out of my misery! The dentist said it was one of the easiest teeth he ever pulled! Just ready to come out and in the perfect position. It was huge though... he showed me! I can't believe that was under my gum! I completely know how babies feel! No wonder they get fussy when they are teething... I have been a mean momma lately. Poor boys of mine, but now that the pain is gone (or will be gone once the wound heals) I should be back to my normal self (normal = not grouchy until 11pm rolls around, instead of 24/7 like lately).





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Jake!! He's getting so big!!:)

Aubry said...

Cute pictures! He is getting way big! I'm glad you got your tooth out!