Monday, September 27, 2010

Shorts

Remember how Kaylee has been posting about the boys wearing eachother's shorts? Well, at church Jax had an accident and all I had were clean underpants... no pants. Why would I have one and not the other? I have no idea. So, I decided to keep him out in the foyer so that his elmo underpants weren't a distraction in nursery... Then I realized Jake was wearing shorts over his onsie... so I put them on Jax and they fit! Total fix! They were a little short, but much better than having him run around in his underpants


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That sounds like something I would do, have underwear, but no pants. I can't believe he fit in Jake's shorts!! How funny!

Kaylee said...

That's cute!! I was surprised at how well Bryan and Jesse fit into eachother's shorts around the waist.