Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pictures

Finally! I read the manual and figured out that when connecting the camera to the computer to transfer pictures... the camera needs to be turned on! I was wondering why it wasn't working :) So, here are some pictures. Just random ones of the boys and family.

We had a fun week! Liz and Alan were visiting from Chicago. Luis' sister, Linda, decided to go by her middle name so of course, I am working hard to use the name she wants... I totally understand her choice :) While they were here she took some great pictures of the boys with her awesome photography skills! I will share those with you when I get copies, she is going to do some editing. Jackson had a blast with them! Luis had a pretty busy week with work and didn't get to spend as much time with them as he would've liked, but we all got to hang out a lot. Even Lew took some time off work. I love it when we get to spend time with them... so, any of my sisters wanna come for a visit?










The day we got the camera, I found Jackson in the dining room taking pictures! I didn't even know he could turn it on! I freaked and could just see my brand new camera being smashed on the floor! But I caught him in time, but not before he took several pictures like this one. Kinda cute.

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

The boys are soo cute! Jesse takes pictures on my camera all the time. They all look like that one of Jackson.