Monday, November 29, 2010

Favorite pictures

Ok, Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last couple of weeks. Jacob as been getting himself stuck lately, as you can see in a few of the pictures. We were taking family pictures for Mom and Aubry's projects and Luis decided to make things fun :) The rest are jst pics I like!


Jake's first Quesadilla! He loved it. Unhealthy, I know.














Silvia made Jackson these fleece camo jammies for the cold weather, last week it was in the 40s. Now it is back in the 90s... crazy! Jackson today had a rash all over his body and the only thing I can think of to cause it is the fleece... I forgot to wash it before he wore it. ??? He is pretty itchy, but the benadryl helps.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics:) How funny that Jake gets stuck in those places. I always make sure I wash the kids' clothes before letting them wear them. Even if I washed them and then put them away for the next kid. I always wash them again, just in case.