Sunday, November 7, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday to Jackson!

Jackson turned 3 yesterday. He had a lot of fun! We had 3 of his friends over in the morning for a little party. The boys painted "cars" and only one of them put it on in the end. They were still cute and they had a lot of fun painting. They also played with balloons and we had lunch and cake. I decorated a Lightening McQueen cake, and Becky also pitched in. I put the cake in the fridge over night... didn't know that's a bad idea, so the icing cracked, but Jackson still yelled out "McQueen!!!" when he saw it! Silvia also decorated one for the family but we didn't end up eating it because Papa Lew took us to Dairy Queen for ice cream! (Jackson's favorite!) We will probably eat it tonight! Very fun day for Jackson!










2 comments:

Kaylee said...

Sounds like fun! That cake turned out really cute! Cars is one of Jesse's new favorite movies now!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I never have time to check anyone's blogs daily so I have signed up to get an email every time you write a new post. You hadn't posted since Nov. 2nd, according to my email. I was just checking my email and it said there were 16 new posts on your blog. I was totally surprised, then I realized they were all old ones. So, I wasn't ignoring you, I just thought you weren't posting!! Stupid email!

Anyway, I LOVE that cake!! Did you get a cake mold of McQueen? I'm glad Jackson had a fun birthday... 2 months ago!!