Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Mother's Worst Nightmare!

Almost...

I was in the living room with the boys and Jake crawled off into the hallway. Then Jax came running in yelling "poo poo, poo poo!" I said, "ok, let's go!" thinking he had to go potty! Well, on my way to the potty I passed Jake in the hallway with a handful of dog poo in each fist!!! I freaked out and ripped open his mouth! LUCKILY... there was nothing inside! Jax had come to warn me that Jake was playing with the dog's poo! I was so busy freaking out that I forgot to yell at Xela for pooing in the house! I was so disgusted! I sanitized Jake's little hands like CRAZY! It was so nasty! Parents with dogs... watch out! I got lucky this time that it didn't end up in his mouth... I probably would have passed out!

2 comments:

Izzy and MJ said...

lol... MJ read your blog and he said it ruined his morning... and his breakfast. That's one of those stories you keep within the immediate family. Gross.

Anonymous said...

LOL I would've shared this on my blog if it had happened. Hopefully, it never does!!