Thursday, November 25, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Sorry for no posts lately, I have tried for the past few days to post with some pictures and I keep getting an error. I am going to try it from a different computer tomorrow.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I felt like we cooked all day! We ended up with just the 6 adults and 2 kids plus 2 missionaries... and we had baked 9 pies :) I guess Lew was expecting a family to come to dinner, but they didn't. So, we had a lot of leftover dessert. The missionaries left with 2 whole pies and lots of leftovers for the week. We definitely have plenty of turkey leftoever. Half of this bird plus the leftovers from the La Joya ward Thanksgiving dinner! I ate way too many carbs, that's for sure! Tis the season to gain weight!!! Can't wait for Christmas...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good thanksgiving:)