Thursday, November 18, 2010

School Time

Jackson and I have started "school time"!!! I am so excited. I bought Jackson a preschool workbook for his bday and have been very anxious to start the lessons. I love the book, it goes from tracing lines to alpabet to numbers to phonics... it is so awesome. Jackson loved it too! He was so sad when we had to stop. He wanted to color all over it, but I had to tell him that it was for school time only, and if he just wanted to color, he could use his regular coloring books... for playtime. HE WAS NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT! He did so well! He goes a little too fast, so it's hard for him to stay in the lines... we will work on that. First we traced the lines with our fingers, then I held his hand while we did it together. Then, I let him do it on his own! On the page that has 5 lines, the blue and purple are all Jax. I am so proud of him... considering this is his first attempt ever!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I loved doing school with the boys at home last year!:)