Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Maybe some good luck???

Luis had the phone interview today with the Regional Manager for jewelry with JCPENNEY. He said it went very well and the call lasted 45 minutes. She said that although Luis doesn't have retail management experience, his other experience makes him a very strong candidate. That sounds encouraging. He has an interview in person with the local store manager tomorrow. We still don't know how much the job pays though, I guess that's what the store manager will tell him. Cross your fingers for tomorrow... and that it will be good pay!

2 comments:

Liz Ricker said...

Can I uncross my fingers now? You'll have to let us know! And--thanks for keeping up your blog....I'll get some pics up of the boys soon. Promise. I had my exams this week already and it is time to crash! miss you guys

Anonymous said...

I hope the interview with the store manager went well!! Hope you find out soon!