Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Well, it's about 45 degrees here. It is a great relief from the summer weather we have been having this winter. Christmas was around 80 degrees (as usual). Jax and Jake are all bundled up, even inside the house and are comfy in their matching Elmo slippers. I will post some new pictures soon. We finally took down all the Christmas decorations and packed them away. I hate doing that, it is so sad!

Luis was asked to be the institute teacher for the spanish-speaking class. He is replacing Silvia since she is so busy with her other callings. He is very excited about that, he loves to teach. At one point he wanted to become a full-time institute teacher in CA (where they actually get paid) but never played out.

I think Jackson has pink eye. I am going to have Lew look at it when he gets home and I will probably take him to the clinic tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

UGH, I hate pink eye! And 80 degree Christmas would be amazing!! lol 45 degrees is nothing. It's 22 here:) the boys are walking around in T-shirts, pants and socks. Of course when we go outside we bundle up but you get way too hot if you bundle up inside.