Tuesday, January 25, 2011

On the road

Last week started my busy travel schedule with Health Fitness. I drove to Corpus Christi on Monday night and stayed until Friday afternoon. This week I am back in Corups and tomorrow I leave for Harlingena and Then Pharr. I love doing the screenings but Ihave being away from my boys... Luis is included when I say my boys! When I got home last Friday and I saw Jacob, I just cried! I missed him so much and he had the biggest smile for me! I will be doing 4 more weeks of events, including USAA in SA which they want me to stay for 3 full weeks without going home on weekends... I told them I need to go home for at least one. I wish I didn't have to do that but USAA is the biggest/best event of the whole year and I am lucky to get it. It will be a lot of hours and it will be very good for us financially. I am still waiting for the final word about when I can go home. I should be more specific... I can go home whenever I want, but they only reimburse if they approve the miles. So I am trying to get them to reimburse for one weekend home. The company pays for ALL Meals and hotel and miles, so it is a pretty sweet deal... unless you have babies at home and a husband that you miss :(

Luis has been an amazing stay-at-home daddy! Silvia says she is staying out of the way and letting him handle things. Luis said the kids have been great for him, for the most part. FIGURES!

One of the benefits of traveling... plenty of time to study for my securities test and to exercise. Off to the gym now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats great you got that 3 week thing! Good money! And its always good to have you time every now and then! I'm sure the boys missed you a lot!!