Saturday, February 19, 2011

curls!!!

Soon I hope to get a video of the boys playing together. It is so sweet to see them interact. Jacob is developing quite a personality! Both boys need haircuts, but before we do that, I wanted to show how curly Jake's hair has gotten. He is starting to look like Jesse! If I brush it out while it is wet it won't be as curly, but if I let it dry by itself, this is the result! Can't wait for everyone to meet the boys in Sequim!










Jacob has been sick for the past few days... here is a picture of him being sick, but happy after a bath!

3 comments:

Kaylee said...

I wonder if his hair will stay curly like that. Jesse's comes back after every haircut! And his curls started in the back too, just like that! It's so cute! I can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

Jonas had curls until he needed a hair cut when he was about 4. I didn't mean to cut so much off, but I did and his curls never came back. Be careful when cutting their hair!! I miss his curls!

Izzy and MJ said...

I love curly headed kids. Keep it curly, MJ will be drooling, he thinks they're so cute!! I agree with Megan! Let his curls fully form before cutting it!!!! Otherwise, when they're of age, I'm going to tell them what their mother did to them, depriving them of a lifetime of head-turning curls.