Thursday, February 24, 2011

My big boy in a little bed!

Jackson is the slowest eater ever! Unless, of course, it is a hot dog. It is so frustrating because unless I take the spoon and feed him myself, he will literally take an hour to eat. So I threatened to put him to bed if he didn't eat, and he didn't! It is only 5pm, so I didn't think he would actually fall asleep, although it makes sense... since he's been sick. I walked him upstairs and realized that Jake was napping in their room. We still have the playpen set up in our room, so I put him to bed in the baby's playpen. He was so sad, but hopefully it will teach him to eat his dinner. After a couple of minutes it got quiet and I went to check on him and this is what I found! Too cute.



Yesterday, Silvia's friend came over and brought her daughter, Jade, who is in Jackson's sunbeam class. They played ALL day! We did fun things like play Cooties, Chutes and Ladders, watched Hooked on Phonics, read books, and played outside! They loved it! It was so cute to see Jax and Jade play because I have never seen him interact with someone besides Jake like that. He even put his head on her shoulder when they were watching TV! It was sooooo cute! She only speaks a little English, so I got to work on my spanish and since Jax doesn't talk very much anyways, I guess it just worked for them. Here are some pics!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun and cute!!~ I love it when they make friends at this age:)