Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ethan is too funny.

I love Ethan, he is so hilarious... the things that he says. For example, he and I had an ab challenge today. I was telling him about P90X and about the AbRipper workout and he was being all proud and saying how he could do it no problem. I told him he would die before it was over. So, the challenge was made! After I did my Kenpo routine I put on AbRipper. I have to say that Ethan did more of them than I did... but I blame that on the fact that I have had 2 children and he is a fit, cross-country running 13 year old :) So I was impressed, but still, I think he was surprised by how difficult it was, so in a way I think I set him straight with a good respect for P90X! BUT, the second exercise is the bicycle, where you are sitting down and moving your legs as if you are peddling a bike. The third move is a reverse bicycle where you move the opposite direction. Ethan started struggling and acting kind of confused and he said "this reverse bicycle is like a brain teaser!" Mom and I cracked up. Needless to say, I couldn't finish my reverse bicycle reps from laughing so hard! But I really didn't mind ;)


No comments: