Sunday, November 20, 2011

Quilting- PROOF!

Mom and I are making Jackson an I-spy quilt for Jackson. I am really excited about it. It was kind of annoying to have to cut all the squares, but now I'm actually enjoying it. I started to help with the sewing yesterday and I am posting some pictures as proof! (For those of you who can't imagine me behind a sewing machine :)





Grandma and Grandpop bought Jackson new shoes... I didn't even notice how tight his old ones were, but Grandpop did! They even light up :)

Ethan, he was very excited about 11-11-11 :)

Family tradition... chocolate graham crackers! YUMMY!

When Ethan was little he had a rubber snake that he named Bootity... I know, it's weird, but hilarious... so we got Jacob a snake and guess what his name is??? Yup, Bootity. (We were debating about how to spell that name and that is what Ethan said. SInce it was his snake, I guess he has the final say. However, it is pronounced like Boodidy... which is how I would spell it :) I also must say, and this is totally random, that my 13 year old brother is way smarter than me... as I am typing he is explaining to me the 5th dimension and moving in time and the sequence of time and alternate universes and all kinds of crazy things... he is even drawing diagrams... as I type. And I don't get it. He is a future physicist...he belongs on The Big Bang Theory!


Grandpop wanted the boys to have something to play with their cars on so mom and I got this toy, which was a pain for him to set up... Sorry, Dave! But the kids love it!

2 comments:

Liz Ricker said...

I absolutely cannot wait to see these boys! And You, of course! Your sweater is really cute--bet you haven't needed one of those for a while! Can't wait to see you this week. Call me sometime today, perhaps and we can chat about some arrangements? LOVE you!

Aubry said...

Wow Ethan goes sound smart! Those chocolate gram crackers look so good!