Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fun with Megan!











I had a lot of fun when Megan was here. It has been so long since we have been together. It was great to catch up and pretty much get to know each other again! We had some great conversations and a lot of fun together. Here are some pictures, including several attempts at self-portraits... which mom claims to be a master of... :) It was really funny trying to get all the kids to smile in a picture together... and by funny I mean impossible! And I just had to finish it off with a cute one of my boys! Love you Meg!

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

I wish I was there too!! I hope she comes to visit us this summer!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so GLAD I came to visit!! It really had been wayyyy too long since we'd seen each other!! It was good to catch up and sew and have fun!! I really need to post more pictures from our trip. I'm going to blog nap these ones of you, mom and me:) I wish you had been there too kay!! I'm definitely coming to visit you guys this summer.... when are you moving to Las Vegas? I guess it depends on that. I don't think I can come all the way down there, but Reno is closer.... Love you guys!:)