Thursday, June 14, 2012

Are those Chicken nuggets I smell?

Funny Story. Jackson and I were watching How to Train Your Dragon today. I only saw it once a long time ago... so I was really into it. This morning we were running a bunch of errands and while I was getting an oil change we went to Burger King for nuggets and french fries. So when we got home I put Jake down for a nap and was hanging out with Jax. During the movie I kept smelling Chicken nuggets and I was a little bit baffled by that... After about 5 minutes of the smell I finally realized what was going on. Jackson was sitting right next to me burping and gurgling his burp juices in his mouth... That's what I was smelling! NASTY!!! Jax has this bad habit of making himself burp and doing the gurgling thing! I hate it and I always nag him to cut it out. I guess I was so into the movie that I didn't hear him doing it. I was officially grossed out, but I thought it was pretty funny at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL That's kinda gross. Brynnan makes himself burp all the time and I hate it!!:P Boys are so gross sometimes!