Thursday, September 13, 2012

Soccer Jersey

I didn't know that Jackson would be getting a shirt and shorts and socks! I am impressed! He is so cute in his soccer clothes. His first game is on Saturday. I will post pictures! Here are a few pictures. Jackson got to play PS3 for the first time this week. I think it was Need for Speed. Luis was impressed that he actually controlled the car well. Jackson was so upset that it didn't last long... and won't be happening very often! ANd lastly, Luis in his Express Scripts jersey!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!:) He looks so much like you!:) Yeah, don't let him get hooked on playing video games. It's an annoying habit to break!!

Kaylee said...

Jackson is so cute! Jesse liked the picture of him showing his muscles! I was saying their names for Jesse and Malaya and asked them to say them and when Malaya said Luis it sounded like Luigi, like from cars.