Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Clearance!!!


I love clearance shopping! Love it! I spent $28 at Kohls yesterday and saved over $100. I went in looking for a bday present for Luis and noticed that kids had TONS of clearance. I decided to look for clothes for Jackson for the fall because he starts kindergarten!!! Fun! I loved the shirts... can you tell I like stripes, they just look so grown up! I paid $4 per shirt, except for the sweater. That was $6. And they are really good quality. Thick fabric. I am so happy about that! I shouldn't have to buy him any shirts for school! I also go a pair of jeans at target for $5 (they are this unusual rust color... but they are cute on him) and a pair of blue jeans at walmart for $6... This is the best season to shop! Everything is marked down! He is already too big for his size 5 shirts, so I bought him size 7. He will be 6 years old in November and I would love for him to wear them for 2 winters. He tried on the sweater and it is so adorable! Fits just fine!
And this is what happens to Jackson's pants. Almost all of his pants have holes. He loves to roll around and slide on the ground so his pants and socks get so torn up. It drives me crazy! Can you see the big vertical tear in his pants? There are 2 layers and the outside layer is completely ruined. I think he probably was sliding on the carpet and got caught in one of the little nails in the metal carpet strip. That's the only thing I can think of.

3 comments:

Aubry said...

Awesome find! I bought a friend of mine son 2 shirts and they were $8 and $13. They were Disney but I couldn't believe how expensive kids clothes are! I will have to find the sales when we have kids!

M&B...Brubaker said...

I love clearance too!! And I can't help it when it comes to stripes for boys either...they're so cute!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it when I find great deals on clothes!! Glad you're all ready to send him to school with new clothes in the fall!! I haven't even started thinking about buying clothes for next school year. I'm sure right now would be a great time to do that... Brynnan is sooo hard on his pants too!! Some weeks he rips more than one hole in one pair of pants! It's crazy! I'm sure Tini will be the same way.