Friday, March 1, 2013

 Happy 30th Birthday Luis! It was a very busy day for us. He didn't even get home until 7:30, after picking the boys up from me and I finished up my presidency meeting. I got home at 8:30 and we had cake and opened presents. Thanks to everyone who sent him something. I had to take a picture of the penquin potholders his parents got him... if you didn't know... Luis loves penguins. :)


 
And I had to add this picture because Jax is just so handsome... just like Daddy. We plan on going to Chuck E Cheese on Saturday to celebrate his birthday... let's hope he is feeling better. He is having an allergic reaction of some kind. Makes for a very uncomfortable birthday boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope he got my card!! I forgot to say happy birthday on facebook, but we were thinking about you! When the boys were drawing on his card they kept talking about Luis and how they miss him!! It was so cute!! :)