Sunday, March 10, 2013

Drawing on carpet

Jacob decided he wanted to take a dry erase marker and draw on the carpet in his bedroom. Let me remind everyone that we are renting! We have really cheap dark carpet so I guess I'm glad it's not white! It was a black marker. I was reading online how to get it out and decided to try the rubbing alcohol. It got most of it out, but I think I need to do another round before it all comes out. I might try laundry detergent too... I dunno. By the way... I was a very angry mommy when I saw this.

2 comments:

Izzy said...

Spray it with vinegar, let it sit for a few minutes then lay a towel over it and iron over the stain. Should get the rest of it out. Worked when I dropped mascara on my carpet.

Kaylee said...

Hairspray gets pen out of fabric. You could try that too if it doesnt come all the way out