Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Winter Wonderland in March

Our backyard! Beautiful!

Luis had to use our house broom to get the snow off his car. What are you supposed to use? I don't know... so he used a broom. Good Idea!!! We aren't very winter ready. Our car window scrapers are the little ones... and not as effective as a broom!
 These are my snow pants from Idaho... haven't worn these in 7 years! Last time I did... I was skiing! Jax took this pic.
 Throwing snowballs at Mommy's car. The most fun thing to do of course. It took me 10 minutes to dig my car out of the snow that morning! That's how dedicated I am to my spinning classes :)
Jake refused to put his head in the snow! Hard to do a snow angel without laying completely down.
A fake fall... so much fun!
Cleaning off the car like mommy and daddy.
The boys made their first snowman ever. They named him Frosty. Of course.
Look at those pink cheeks! So sweet. It was a lot of fun. Too bad Daddy was at work. It is 40 degrees today and a lot of snow has melted already. I could definitely use some 60+ degree weather! But this was a fun experience.
 
An another note... I just signed the boys up for their first swimming lessons ever! They start at the Y in the middle of April, so get ready for some fun swimming pics soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That's a lot of snow!! And to get the snow off your car you just buy a brush with a broom on the end. That's what we use. It's like the small ones, just has the broom part attached to the other end. You're so silly. Hasn't it ever snowed there before?!!

LOVE the snowman! Sounds like they had a lot of fun! :)