Sunday, March 24, 2013

Random updates~

 Just pictures mostly! Here is a sneak peak at what Mama Toni's quilt will look like (Silvia's mom). I am really excited. Although it is taking me forever to get through my stack of squares... squaring them up is the worst part of quilting!
 The boys love to disassemble my living room for the sake of hiding.
 Luis brought the camera back on Friday night so this is a picture of Jackson's ear on Saturday morning... the owie happened on Tuesday or Wed... can't remember... so imagine the purple bruise covering his whole upper ear!

 Luis' sense of humor. :) Love it! We have really been working hard on our emergency/food supplies. Just got our 55 gallon water tank! We are very excited to do a post about this whole process as soon as we get it all organized.
And what's this? SNOW? It's spring! This is just not right! Church was cancelled today because of the snow. This is about half an hour after it started and it's been snowing for about 4 hours since then... so it's a lot worse now. C'mon Spring!!! Get here all ready!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the colors and fabrics of the quilt so far!! Sooooo pretty! the colors remind me of the quilt mom made for us. It's my FAVORITE one!! :) What did Jax DO??!! I hope it heals up well! UGH! I guess I should be glad the snow isn't sticking around here! It comes and melts in a couple hours. Hope it stops for you soon!!