Sunday, May 26, 2013

Haircuts and pictures

Here are some fun pictures. Last weekend the boys painted birdhouses. It was such a fun family activity! Got good use out of the paint jackets they got for Christmas!


The finished product... also the "before" picture for Jacob :)

I thought this was an odd place to find my children nicely playing on the Vreaders together...

Happy birthday Matt! He is turning 24... lame candles... I know!


Jackson really didn't want a haircut, so I just trimmed sideburns and neckline. Jake wanted it all gone! Look how long it was!

All that hair is from Jake!


2 comments:

Megan said...

Cute pictures! I love it when I find the kids in odd places around the house. Especially if they're together! :) Glad you were able to celebrate Matt's birthday! Hope you have a great one tomorrow! Your bday card will be late.... I guess I could just bring it to you!! :)

Aubry said...

Such cute pictures!! Your boys are adorable!!