Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's day

Remember how Mom's poor mama bird lost her eggs? Well, this makes it a little better! We have birdies in our tree too! I was so worried about them because they hatched about 5 days ago and until yesterday I never saw the mama bird. I called a bird rescue center yesterday and they had me go to the nest and try a few things to see if the babies were ok. As I was doing it the Mama bird was in the tree next to it with a worm in her mouth freaking out! I was so happy she was there! Today I saw her hopping all around our yard. I'm glad the birds are ok. There are 2 babies.
 
Mother's day was nice. Luis cooked for me all day. He made me french toast, blt's, and chicken divan. Yummy! He even did the dishes :) Jax colored the picture for me in primary and Jacob made those bracelets for me in nursery. If he sees me not wearing them he comes up and says, "Mom, where's your bracelets?" So I have been trying to wear them a lot for him :) They made me the flower magnets at the Y and now they are on my fridge!

2 comments:

Lynne said...

Thanks for the reassurance that Nature is not all cruel. I wonder how long Jake will remember to look for the bracelets. Cute!

Aubry said...

Cute bracelets! Thats so fun your kids made you stuff!