Friday, May 10, 2013

Swim Lessons

The boys have been in swimming lessons for about 3 weeks. It has been interesting. We are doing them at the Y and it is 6 kids to 1 instructor. Their teacher is really good. Very patient. The kids have to sit on the wall and she takes them out one at a time to practice. This has been hard for Jackson. He is so excited he doesn't like to sit and wait. They all love to splash too. This past week Jackson was so patient. The teacher and I both noticed! Jackson and Jake are very brave... even when I can tell they are nervous they always do what she is teaching  them. They both love the water. I think that the next round of lessons we do will be semi-private... where Jax and Jake have one instructor to themselves. I think we will get more practice time for the money. But right now they are in class with a good friend so they have a LOT of fun! Sorry the pictures are blurry... Once class began I left the pool to go to the viewing area, so I was taking pictures through the dirty window!





I will try and get better pictures next time.

1 comment: