Thursday, June 27, 2013

Jacob's Shiny new tooth

Poor Jacob had to have a crown put on a tooth yesterday. Mom stayed home with Jackson and I took Jake. He is an excellent patient. They always tell me he's such an angel. Not scared at all. We opted for the laughing gas though... just so he wouldn't develop a fear of shots... I had to leave the room for the procedure because the gas is not good for women in my "condition" :)
His fat, swollen lip. He chewed it pretty good when he was numb.
There's a peek of his shiny silver tooth. I am actually really disappointed that he needed this done. And I feel like a loser mom who can't keep her kids teeth clean. But at least I caught this before it got worse. Jax and Jake both have dentist appts next month as well. I was concerned that his lip might be infected but I sent pictures to his dentist and he said it's normal... so now if he would just stop sucking his thumb it might be less irritated.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Ah, poor guy!! I hate having crowns put in!! Getting numb is the WORST!!