Monday, October 11, 2010

...and another!

Poor Jackson! He now has whatever bug Jake had. He was fine when he woke up but then around 11 I put in a movie for him to watch and during it I took him potty and realized he was BURNING UP! Fever of 102! Thankfully it came down to 100 with Tylenol and now he is napping, but he was so miserable for a while. Couldn't get comfortable and was tossing and turning. (And to make it worse, I was washing his favorite blanket... so he was really upset he couldn't have it!) But he had a popsicle and was drinking juice just fine... so he will hopefully be over this very soon. It only lasted about 2-3 days with Jake. It doesn't help that my allergies are going crazy right now. Sick momma with sick hids is no fun. I am starting to wonder if I am allergic to dogs or birds or chickens or horses... or SOMETHING around here... maybe it's not hayfever allergies like I assume. I take an allergy pill everyday and have tried 2 different kinds, Claritin and Zyrtec, and neither keep the misery away! :) I guess I just have to put up with it while I am here in the valley. Which reminds me... I feel like I am WASTING MY LIFE AWAY waiting for the Secret Service! Still no word.

No comments: