Saturday, October 30, 2010

The most traumatic event of Jackson's life...

What happened??? We don't exactly know. This is what we do know... it was BAD!!!

Yesterday, Jackson woke up crying and screaming like he was being tortured and was dying as he hobbled into our room with a major limp in his right leg. I immediately thought his leg was VERY asleep and it was freaking him out or something... He could barely walk on his leg. I had to support him and he was crying so much. Even through breakfast! Luis and Danny tought maybe he had a charlie horse when he woke up and the leg was sore from it, and that's why he was still in pain. I tried to distract him with a movie, but anytime he moved his leg even a little, he would freak out. I tried to distract him with toys but he cried and begged for help anytime he needed to move! It was funny because I thought he was totally exaggerating but maybe he wasn't... I called mom at some point in the morning. She said it might be growing pains. She said that Megan would do the same thing when she was little and they assumed it was just growing pains. By late afternoon he was fine. This morning he woke up with no sign of a problem!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I agree with Mom. Probably growing pains. Jonas never got them I'm assuming because he has limited feeling below his waist. Brynnan on the other hand started waking up at night when he was about 2 or so and would freak out just like Jax. Now I'm pretty used to it so if he wakes up in the night saying he's hurting, usually his legs, I wrap them up in an old wrist band. It helps him feel like something is taking care of the problem. I also give tylenol.