Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm not meant to be a Weger!

... or at least, I'm not meant to live in their house! Let me explain...

My allergy test results are in!

Just so everyone knows, I haven't didn't have allergies before we moved into Silvia and Lew's house... I mean, I had them as a kid, but not like this. Last May-December was miserable for me. I got outside for 5 minutes and am MISERABLE for the next 5 days! Very severe reactions... to something. Well, the results of my test are hilarious because pretty much everything that the Weger's have over here and I didn't have in my own house across town... I AM ALLERGIC TO!!! For example, my biggest reaction was to Bermuda grass... guess what type of Grass Lew has... yup, BERMUDA! And a lot of it! A whole acre of it! They tested for other grasses and this is the only one I am allergic too... figures! I am also allergic to dog hair. The weger's have 2 outside dogs and one indoors. I am also allergic to bird feathers... there is 1 bird indoors, and 2 outdoors, not to mention all the chickens and the geese! I am also allergic to cockroaches! At our other house, we had ant problems but not a single cockroach! Over here there are cockroaches... I hate them and now to know I am allergic makes it worse... Now everytime I even see a cockroach I will probably sneeze, just because I know now! I am also allergic to dust and mold... but with how much Silvia cleans I don't think either of those are the trigger here! Anyways, I am glad to know all of this. Bottom line... we need to move out! I think that would make everyone happy! So, next on the to-do list, get our own place! For now, some Rx strength allergy meds should do the trick... I HOPE!

No comments: