Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Picture update

Here are some pictures... totally random.


The boys together! It is hard for me to get a picture of them together!


Jackson loves school time! Pop, Pop, Pop is his favorite book... he pretty much knows it by heart!


Jacob is fascinated by food on his fingers, he even puts them on all on his own now... he loves pretzels and olives on his fingers!


Baby Edward, what do you think? His hair is soooo Rob Pattinson! We should have named him Edward instead of Jacob :)


Don't make fun of me... and don't compare my cupcakes to Derek's awesome ones! This was my attempt to make cute cupcakes for the La Joya ward Valentine's day party!

Ok, I was going to upload more, but no time now! More to come later!

1 comment:

Aubry said...

Your boys are so cute and those cupcakes look good!