Monday, March 14, 2011

In times of trouble... find out who will save you!

This will bring a smile to some of your faces!

Usually when Jax is getting in trouble by someone he looks to the other people around for help. For example, when I am lecturing him or getting him in trouble, he says "Grandma" and looks around for her... When Silvia is getting him in trouble, he says "Mom, Mom". Well, I didn't see this, but Silvia told me... She was yelling at him for doing something, I don't remember what, and he says "Mom, Mom" and she responds by saying "No, your mom will tell you the same thing!". Then he goes, "Dad", and Silvia says, "No, Dad will tell you the same thing!" So he starts listing off names of people that he thinks can help with the situation. "UDL (Danny)... Papa Lew, Becky... Liz Alan (He says that like it is one name :)..." He remembered Liz and Alan when he was in trouble! It was so funny because that is the FIRST time he has spoken their names since Christmas! And we know he thinks about Becky, he will mention her now and then. Anyways, it was cute. Jackson misses you guys and wishes you were here to help him when he is in trouble!

2 comments:

Kaylee said...

That's cute! I wish he knew me! I would help him!!

Liz Ricker said...

YAAAAAY!!!! I knew we were secretly his favorite. He just likes to use us as his secret weapon. Only in times of dire need! We miss him/all of you very much! This made my day!