Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jackson says...

I got the blogroll going, thanks to Shannon, but I feel like I am missing someone...

Jackson has been saying the cutest things lately. Silvia and I were at walmart buying soil for her garden. The picture on the bag of soil were a bunch of potted plants with one on it's side with the dirt spilling out. Jackson pointed at it and said, "They made a mess!"

A few weeks ago Jackson memorized the 8th article of faith for primary. Again at walmart, we walked past a sign that said $8 and Jackson yelled out "Number 8: We believe the Bible..." It was so cute. I couldn't believe he remembered it after 2 weeks of no practice!

He has been copying EVERYTHING I say lately. Whenever he gets an owie, he always says, "Ow, I'm sorry" because whenever he gets hurt and comes to me crying, I usually say, oh, I'm sorry you're hurt, or something like that. Now, he says it before I say anything and then looks all proud that he knows what to say. He also answers his own questions. He says "Mom, can I have candy?" and then immediately answers with "okay". It's pretty hilarious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. I love the funny things kids say!:)

Liz Ricker said...

AWW. I miss those boys a lot! And you too....