Wednesday, April 13, 2011

3 days down...

...and I can't move. It took me about a full 2 minutes to crawl into bed last night! BUT I LOVE IT! My body hurts, but feels really good at the same time. As Luis and I say... you know you got a good work out when it hurts to sit on the toilet :) Or any hard surface for that matter! You know what I mean right??? Tomorrow is Yoga X and I am terrified! How am I supposed to hold a yoga position with such extremely sore muscles? The routine is an hour and a half long, so bring it on!!! When I was in high school I was working on Saturdays at a gym teaching kickboxing classes right before I went to college. One time, my boss was going on vacation and she asked me to participate in a yoga class to see if I could teach it for her while she was away. I did the class... my decision??? HECK NO, I can't teach that, I could barely do it! That was the one and only experience I have had with yoga. I do have an at home pilates dvd... but it's not the same. Say a little prayer for me... da da da da da da...

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

I need to start doing yoga! Good luck tomorrow!