Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's that time of year...

When I stop making my baby wear pants and all my family calls me and asks "why aren't your kids ever wearing pants in the pictures..." (if history repeats itself)... and the answer is because it is just too dang hot to run around inside wearing pants when a diaper covers everything just as well! I don't take them in public like that, just at home. So there, now no one needs to call or leave a comment asking why from now until October, Jake prob won't be wearing pants :)



Also, Lew bought these cute pjs for the boys last week on clearance. Although it is already hot, I just had to have them sleep in them at least once. Jake wore top and bottom to bed and was fine... but Jax was sweating before he even went to bed, so I let him sleep in the pants with a t-shirt. Had to take a picture though, just for proof that they did at least wear them once. He bought them in big sizes so they will still fit this winter.

3 comments:

Izzy Gaga said...

Why aren't your kids wearing pants?!?!?!? LOL!

Kaylee said...

Cute jammies! I bought 10 pairs of jammies for next winter for the kids on clearance at Wal-Mart a few days ago for $1 each!! You should check it out!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'll have to check out that Sale at Walmart. The boys need new ones for next year!! Cute pj's. They look like ones I've seen at Walmart. I'm going there tomorrow to do some coupon shopping:)