Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jake's haircut

I did it. I cut Jake's hair. I was so afraid to because he had such beautiful curls. But it was becoming such a mess, especially after he played really hard! Right after I cut it there were no more curls left... but after about a week, he has curls again! That makes me believe that it really might stay curly. I've been showing Jackson pictures from Megan and Kaylee's blogs so he can recognize his cousins when we all get to Sequim. Whenever he would see Jesse and I'd say "Who's that?" he would say, "Jacob!" I used to think it was because of the curls, but I realized he calls any baby Jacob :) But he can say everyone's name... he struggles with Bryan and Tinian though. It's cute, because he calls Malaya-"Laya".

Before:




After:



1 comment:

Kaylee said...

so cute! Everyone always tells me not to cut off Jesse's curls, but they always come back!