Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter

Happy Easter (late)!!! The boys had a lot of fun. This is the first year we did anything major to celebrate. Last year we had an easter egg hunt for Jax in the yard, but he was all by himself and it wasn't anything great. This year we went to an easter egg hunt/potluck with about 15 families on Saturday. It was a lot of fun and both Jax and Jake loved finding the eggs... of course, the candy inside was the best part. Jake never knew he could have so much candy in such a short amount of time... of course, most of the candy he had... he snuck when I wasn't looking! I even found him with a Hershey's kiss in his mouth- foil wrapper and all! On Sunday, the boys got Easter egg baskets, first time ever, after they naps after church. I didn't do it first thing in the morning because church starts at 9 and it is normally a struggle to get there on time... I didn't want to throw candy and fun into the mix! Jackson had a rough time at church but that is another post all together! Yikes. We enjoyed a very yummy dinner with all the good stuff... ham, green bean casserole, rolls, mashed potatoes... soooo good, and of course, ate way too much. I recorded some videos, but for some reason they won't upload and I don't know why. Enjoy the pics!











3 comments:

Kaylee said...

That's so funny that Jake tried to eat a kiss with the foil wrapper!! Sounds like something Jesse would do. He was sneaking candy all day too!! And I love his quicksilver shirt!! That was Jesse's!

Liz Ricker said...

All right, it's official. I am coming to visit. I can't handle being away from those cute boys!!! Sooooooooo cute. I absolutely love that pic of Jacob smiling. Miss you guys!

Aubry said...

So cute and those look like some awesome Easter baskets!