Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Random Pictures

My kids rarely smile in pictures. It is kind of frustrating. They are more interested in seeing the pictures on the other side of the camera, so it's hard to make them hold still as well, they are constantly trying to walk around and see the screen. Here are my best attempts at pictures... some are especially random.






This is the boys' favorite blanket... which they are no longer allowed to play with because they fight over it and end up getting hurt. Jackson put it over his head once and Jake stood on the other end... Jax ended up falling back and hitting his head really hard on that coffee table. OUCH!


This is Jake's doing. That is part of the barstool. The ends come off and yes, that is an animal cracker stuck in there. It doesn't look like it's in there very far and it's not, but it is right behind the bolt so I can't slide it out and the space is too small for 2 fingers to grasp it. After he did that, I decided I needed a pair of tweezers to get it out and then I got distracted and never got it. I had forgotten all about it til now. Good thing I am writing this post about it...


Ah, my Jacob baby! He loves ice cream almost as much as his big brother... too bad Daddy is polluting his mind and teaching him that pistachio ice cream is yummy! That's what flavor used to be in that cone!

1 comment:

Kaylee said...

Eww! Pistachio ice cream? That sounds horrible! Jackson is smiling in one of these pictures at least!!