Saturday, September 17, 2011

Brown Glasses

I don't have a picture yet, but I will post one soon. I called the eye dr and they said that Jackson's glasses have 1 warranty replacement. Surprise! Good thing because the tape was doing a lousy job of keeping them together. Well, it was together, just very lopsided! Jackson was very frustrated by his crooked glasses. So I took him in and they replaced them for free... but they had no black frames, so they gave him the same pair, only brown. Jackson had been about a day without his glasses on at that point and I could tell he was glad to have them back. It makes me really happy that we got him glasses, because he obviously needs them. All yesterday he was being so careful with his face so nothing would happen to his glasses. Even at the Chick-fil-A playplace... He was falling and jumping and rolling very tenderly... it was cute how paranoid he was. (THANKFULLY!) We'll see how long the caution lasts! Please let us make it longer than a week this time! :)

No comments: