Monday, September 19, 2011

Haircuts and Eating Habits

I gave the boys haircuts today... they were badly needed! Jackson did much better than his usual crying/screaming fit during a haircut. He whined a lot, but was pretty still. I bribed him with a "chocolate popsicle" aka fudgesicle!




YOGA BABY! My boys love to exercise with me and Silvia! Today she was doing yoga and this is Jacob joining in! I did a core workout after and Jackson was right next to me with the 3 lb weights and everything!



Jake has been acting and eating very differently lately. We kind of think it's because he isn't handling the change of Luis being gone very well. Pretty much since Luis left, Jake has been incredibly clingy. He cries if I amnot holding him. I love that he wants to cuddle and lay with me all the time... but if I have to set him down to cook or something he freaks out! Also, he is only eating about 1 meal a day... force fed! And he is holding food in his mouth! I fed the boys at 12pm yesterday and then left for church. We got to the church at 1 exactly and I got the boys a drink of water before we went in... and Jake still had a bite of ravioli in his mouth from his lunch. All the way to church! That is dangerous and not good for the teeth! He did it again today. I wouldn't let him go outside to play until he swallowed, so after about 2 minutes with Jax outside... Jake swallowed. It's a fight though to get him to eat. So thisis all very strange behavior for him. But he seems healthy and has plenty of energy. Oh, one sure way to get him to eat... SALAD! My baby loves salad.

No comments: