Thursday, September 8, 2011

Daddy's Last Day in Texas

We had very little time to prepare for this move... which is one of the reasons why Luis is going alone at first. We found out on Tuesday and he left midday today. So yesterday we had a lot of errands to run. We had to do an oil change as well as a few other repairs before Luis' long drive... Silvia took us out to a good-bye lunch at Red Robin. I wanted the boys to do something fun with Luis as a special good-bye activity... we planned on going to The Zone so they could ride the go-karts... but when we went, the track was closed! We were so bummed! So later on, I took the boys to the park while Luis went to mutual for one last time to announce he was leaving and say goodbye! Here are some pictures of Luis' last day. I wish I got a picture with him and me :(


This picture cracked me up. I know it's blurry. When Luis leaned over for a picture with Jake, Jake leaned over as well.



Jake's reaction to hot french fries!



No comments: