Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jackson's glasses

Let me start by saying the glasses are a little big, but the only ones that fit his face. Tomorrow we are buying the strings that go around back to keep them on his face. They kept slipping off and he would end up looking over them. So he only wore them for about an hour today and then I was afraid they'd fall off and get smashed, so he will officially start wearing them tomorrow. I was surprised how thick the lens is on the left eye! I don't know his exact Rx, but part of the paper says his left eye is +2 and his right is +1... whatever that means. He looks so silly, but he is still super cute!



4 comments:

Kaylee said...

He looks so adorable! I love those glasses too!

Liz Ricker said...

True to Weger fashion, eh?! Thank you for not making him wear crazy glasses! He looks rather studly if I do say so myself. I can't wait to see him when we come and visit ya'll in CAli! Disneyland Here We come!!! YAY for you guys!!!! I love you and you blog...keep the pics a comin!

Aubry said...

He is so cute in glasses! They are a little big but cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute glasses!!:)